Jesslyn Album

My Daughter Jesslyn and Son Gabriel

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Phuket Trip with Jesslyn

In March 2006, I went to Phuket with my daughter Jesslyn Voon Min Xue when she was five years old. We went to Phi Phi Island and we almost drowned. As you can see from the video, there was a small pool behind Jesslyn. It was the pool that we two almost drowned. I was carrying Jesslyn and I was walking towards to the other end of the pool. The water level was at my shoulder and I thought it was just a small pool. Suddenly there was a slope and we two just fell into the deeper side of the pool. That moment was scary, I thought we were going to die. I tried my best to hold my daughter on top of me, trying to let her breathe. Luckily, there was a European Lady out there to rescue my daughter and me. She pull my daughter out of the water, then she came to pull me out. It was miracle. When we are in the pool, we don't notice that there is anyone in the pool. Thanks God. From that incident happen, I decided to let my daughter to learn swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment