Jesslyn Album

My Daughter Jesslyn and Son Gabriel

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Korea Vacation






















I went to Korea on 14/10/08 to 21/10/08 with my husband-Kenny Voon, my daughter-Jesslyn Voon,my son-Gabriel Voon and my sister-Siew Foong. We visited Jeju Island. I like the Teddy Bear Museum, we took a lot of pictures in the bear museum and also we brought some bears too. In Jeju island, we visited the Songan Sunrise Peaks. The view there is truly remarkable and the surrounding picturesque. We visited Song-up Folk Village, National History Museum, Chonjiyon Waterfall, Halim Park, Dragon Head Rock and Myterious Road.

Notes: Jeju got three manys, they are many stone;many wind and many women.
In this trip, we have three damages, they are luggage; camera and handphone.

On the third day, we flew back to Seoul. There was an flight delay for two hour, supposed to have a full day at Everland but when we reached Everland, it was almost in the afternoon. We didn't have enough time to explore the whole Everland, we took a few rides and a lot of pictures. My two kids did not really played enough, maybe in future we will visit Korea in the winter time.

We visited Yongpyong Resort, Mt Sorak National Park, Hanwah Waterpia 100% Hotspring,Nami Island, Nam Sangol Hanok Village, Lotte World.

First time in my life, I experience naked in front of people that was having hot spa in Hanwah Waterpia 100% Hotspring.

Conclusion:- In future if I go to Korea, I would prefer free and easy. I will only visit Everland, Lotte World Yongpyong Resort for skiing, Hanwah Waterpis 100% Hotspring for spa, Nami Island and Teddy Bear Museum.

To view more photos, please go to the link below:-

http://www.slide.com/r/G1hjGCbz5z9T8s8LihvI02ByFLBlOp9t?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original

No comments:

Post a Comment